See below for our selection of modern and contemporary fonts to address your wedding or party invitations with high quality printing and fast turnaround!
Look for a font that matches your invitation? Email Don a proof and he’ll show you other fonts in our collection that match or complement your invitation suite.
Computer-printed addresses are centered vertically on the envelopes. If you prefer an alternate layout, please let Don know and he will provide you with a quote.
And Yes! We can match the ink color to coordinate with your invitations.
Please plan to provide at least 10-15% more envelopes than addresses.
NOTE: We prefer not to to print on metallic-coated envelopes since the printing results are unpredictable. We also can’t print light inks on dark envelopes, or shiny metallic inks. We recommend hand addressing for these types of situations.
Need more ideas? Visit our online portfolio to view custom styles we have designed for other clients.
How to Order
Submit a Request for Quote to ensure availability to address your cards. Computer calligraphy services are almost always available. We will confirm our availability after we receive your form.
- After receiving confirmation of our availability, please prepare your address list in Word or Excel, then email us the list. You can request a free copy of our Addressing Etiquette Guide by entering your email address in the Free Guide for Brides to Be box in the sidebar.
- Plan to provide a minimum of 10% more envelopes than addresses, with no fewer than 10 additional envelopes. For metallic-coated or dark envelopes, order 15% more.
- We’ll schedule an appointment for you to drop off your envelopes. You are also welcome to ship or courier them to us if that’s more convenient.
- After submitting your address list to us, we will email you a proof list with the details of your order. We won’t begin your envelopes until we receive email approval from you that your list is correct and ready to go.
- If you would like to see a sample envelope before we begin, please let us know and we’ll email you a photo of the first envelope for approval.
- You can add names or make changes to your list by emailing us ONLY the corrections, not the entire list again. If we have to process additional lists after the first one, administrative fees will apply.
- We’ll call or email you when the envelopes are ready for pick up or shipping, along with the balance due.
- All courier and shipping costs are the responsibility of the client.
- Payment is due when the order is picked up or before shipping. If someone else is picking up your order, make sure they have payment available, or that you have called us beforehand with your credit card information. Our policy is that no orders are released until payment is received.
- If you prefer, we can keep a few blank envelopes on hand in case of any last minute changes.