Commemorate your relationship by recording the glorious, sacred words of your wedding vows and heartfelt love letters in beautiful handwritten calligraphy.
Ideas for Handwritten Gifts
First Anniversary (Paper is the traditional gift)
Letters from Santa, Easter Bunny
18th Birthday Letter (commemorate launch into adulthood)
Advice to a College Graduate
Letters of Apology
Letters of Appreciation
Annual holiday letters to children and grandchildren
NOTE: For requests to write poetry, quotations, lyrics, or other text that may be copyrighted, please include the author’s permission to use the text, or show that the text is in the public domain.
Sample: Easter Bunny Letter
One of Maureen’s favorite letter commissions was from a father whose young, sweet daughter didn’t understand why the Easter Bunny’s tracks on the front porch looked like men’s shoes rather than bunny prints. This dad had some ‘splainin to do so he chose to have the “Easter Bunny” write her a letter to clear things up, signed with a bunny footprint. So precious!
Sample: Bible Verse
This Bible verse was written in a script style and flourishes on watercolor paper aged with walnut ink.
How to Order
Please contact us to check that we can fulfill your order within your specified time frame.
- After we receive your request and confirm that we can meet your due date, we will need a 50% downpayment to start the design.
- Maureen will email you a sketch of the design for approval.
- After you approve the sketch, Maureen will ink the final design, then email you a photo for approval.
- Once the final design is approved, you can schedule pick up or shipping with Maureen.
- Payment is due when the order is picked up or before shipping. If someone else is picking up your order, make sure they have payment available, or that you have called us beforehand with your credit card information. Our policy is that no orders are released until payment is received.